« Alle Begivenheder
Kursus: Rabbits in the modern small animal clinic
maj 23 @ 09:00 - maj 24 @ 16:30
- Holistic Anaesthesia – looking beyond drug doses
- Airway Management – a review of current options
- Hospitalisation & Monitoring – top tips for care including fluid therapy & capnography
- Dealing with Emergencies – what to do when things go wrong?
- Pain Management – an overview of current options and suggested protocols
- Practical Session (on silicone models) – learn how to place an ET tube and IV cannula correctly and safely
- Rabbit friendly clinic – tips for your clinic and an overview of the types of rabbit clinics
- Gastro-intestinal Stasis – understanding this is a symptom of an underlying issue
- Dental – an overview of problems and possible treatments.
- Flystrike – treatment and prevention options
- Urinary Issues – understanding the underlying factors and prevention options
- Quality of Life – discuss the best way to monitor QOL and how to explain this to clients